The Sr. Strategic Alliances Manager is responsible for growing and developing our top tier Global Systems Integrator partners such as Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte and PwC and other key partners with practices supporting Oracle, SAP, JDA, Manhattan Associates and other leading ERP providers.
- Identify, recruit and enable Global Systems Integrators that support key go-to-market initiatives necessary to accelerate growth, promote access to value added capabilities and enter new markets.
- Establish and maintain exceptional partner relationships with the necessary partner stakeholders for the purpose of designing and executing initiatives to develop, manage and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across the organization to assist in the successful execution of key initiatives with our partnerships, frequently leading or assisting sales teams in customer/prospect discussions with our strategic partners.
- Responsible for building & executing business plans for establishing key partnerships to support revenue growth objectives; negotiating corporate wide agreements with these strategic partners
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 8+ years of sales experience in a commission-based hunter sales role in a business-to-business environment.
- Direct experience working for/with one or more of the Global Systems Integrators required, Enterprise software or SaaS experience required
- Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, & Supply Chain industry knowledge highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate go-to-market agreements; Strong planning and prioritization skills a must