Are you working for a company that doesn’t have the budget to solve their technology problems and you are forced to band aid solutions? Are you looking for a company that will challenge your engineering skills and reinvigorate your desire to solve complex problems?
Does this sound like you?
- Even though you’re working on high level projects, do you feel that you work has stagnated or do you feel unchallenged with your current work?
- You have a thirst for technology that inspires and drives you to stay current with the “shiny objects”, including the latest Cloud tools.
- You chose this career path because engineering is your passion and you always find yourself gravitating towards the most difficult projects.
- You have advanced knowledge of Agile/Cloud/DevOps and want to see if there is a company out there doing it differently.
- Do you like to mentor other software engineers?
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- You won’t just “develop code”, but you’ll design, architect and engineer solutions to solve tough problems.
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your career growth and will challenge you to be successful, including honing your leadership skills (either technical or people leadership)K
- Architect and engineer solutions that scale and meet the business needs
- Develop high quality software components.
- Integrate 3rd party software components.
- Maintain and improve current software components.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience engineering with modern technologies focused on Agile methodologies
- Drive continuous improvement in a DevOps culture
- Technical experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Interpreted languages such as Ruby or Python.
- Java experience a plus
- Frameworks: Angular, Django, Rails
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.
- Service Oriented techniques
- NoSQL experience (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CouchBase, etc…)