The Project Manager will be a member of the Integrated Implementation team and will lead implementations team members to implement SPS Commerce services and products for Clients. Responsibilities include monitoring work flow amongst the team – including multiple functional areas to ensure project delivery and quality standards are met. Act as a point of contact and demonstrate comprehensive understanding of projects/products offered.
- Customer focus and desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it before being asked or required by the situation
- Faith in one’s own ideas to be successful & take an independent position in the face of opposition
- Flexible and able to support multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of products and services offered
- Regularly contributes and is consistently open to new ideas
- Acts positively to incorporate performance improvement feedback
- Consistent engagement of team members, demonstrating delivery excellence.
- High attention to detail
- High level of communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables.
- Consistent engagement of team members, demonstrating delivery excellence
- Manage day to day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to customer support.
- Act as information broker by directing communication to/from team and customers
- Demonstrate proficiency in service delivery managing multiple projects
- Coordinate other functional interaction to support implementations of projects
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectations
- Ensure quality standards and metrics are being consistently applied in the implementation of projects
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources
- Perform other projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Be an advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the compelling needs for change/improvement
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 3+ years project management experience required.
- Demonstrated understanding of processes and/or services to contribute to issue identification and idea generation/evaluation.
- Strong problem solving & analytic ability
- Quality focused; detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multi task
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills.
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology based service organization desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve goals without direct authority over personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.