Key Accounts Director
Are you goals and results driven? Have a get after it attitude? If you are looking for an innovative and exciting sales role, then you’re in the right place! With top- talented individuals, we are able to succeed when it comes to omni channel and retail development initiatives. We are looking for a Key Accounts Director, who will thrive developing high touch relationships within complex retailers.
Why join SPS?
We strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
- Created and adhered to an account plan for the entire sales journey
- Establish key partnerships with strategic alliances, marketing, channels, customer success and other organizations.
- Develop, build and maintain executive level relationships across your named accounts utilizing necessary company resources as required.
- Leverage your executive relationships to gain access to other executives within your named accounts to explore additional business opportunities as well as assess going forward go to market strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams, openly communicating key account information including insights, experience and solution needs to ensure customer success.
- Create and deliver persuasive executive presentations aligning SPS solutions to customer business strategy.
- Build annualized territory plan to be reviewed quarterly to meet quota expectations.
- Represent opportunities in territory to management via accurate, monthly forecasting.
- Achieve quarterly metrics that include targeted executive alignment velocity, meaningful executive conversations and pipeline creation momentum to ensure the path to commencing formal retail partnerships.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Successful track record in sales (15+ years of experience) generated by one’s own hunting/ prospecting and selling complex service, technology or software solutions into newaccounts aligning with the C-suite level.
- Demonstrated success selling a new-to-market concept, acting as an evangelist for that solution.
- Prior software, supply chain management and or retail systems process or consulting experience required. Retail and SaaS preferred.
- Phenomenal oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience in new territory development with “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality and a well-disciplined sales process. A tendency to look for and seize profitable business opportunities; willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business goal.
- Demonstrated success at initiating, developing and maintaining key executive-level relationships within Fortune 50 retailers is preferred.
- Ability to travel as required (25%).