SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. Our implementation experts are responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating.
We are currently looking for a Lead Consultant who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude to join our Premier Implementation team.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you enjoy working independently and with a team implementing our Integrated solutions with customers?
- Do you enjoy communicating project status to external customers to ensure customer satisfaction?
- Do you have strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Provide business and technical consulting to our business partners as they build solutions enabling seamless integration across the SPS Commerce network.
- Act as a solution advocate and subject matter expert across the business.
- Evolve and expand the solution to meet the demand of an expanding partner channel.
- Identify and Document customer requirements as needed.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Communicate directly and between customers and their trading partner(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, information technology or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Eight years of experience with customer implementations and solution testing
- Five+ years of ERP Administration
- Consulting experience in common industry standard business practices, such as ERP or E-commerce
- Strong technical analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong technical and business communication skills utilized in creating/designing organizational and systems processes documentation
- Experience and professionalism presenting to and interfacing with executives both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex, large scale customer solutions
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently and efficiently
- Solid understanding of EDI transactions, E-commerce and Supply Chain principles required
- Familiarity with XML required
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Experience with text editing and data mapping tools.
- Travel up to 50% required