The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for executing on strategy within the NetSuite Channel to increase revenue by proactively recruiting partners to the SPS account base, building lead generation strategies, contacting partners for Ecosystem programs, expanding existing partnerships and maximizing revenue opportunities with these partners.
- Execution: Excel at all areas of business development and sales including proper communication, presentations, business/market planning and negotiating.
- Business Development: Execute on strategy created by management and senior members of the Channel team to create compelling value propositions to partners to get the desired outcome of engagement and activity.
- Defined Sales Process: Create awareness with potential partners, completely engage and build value, align business by validating needs and execute on mutual commitments.
- Pipeline Building/Management: Seek out and seize profitable business and accurately track, forecast, and report pipeline to upper management.
- Customer Orientation: Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s customer through listening to the needs of the customer and fully understanding what solutions can be brought to bear to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Recruit partners in the SPS Commerce Ecosystem to generate leads that will go to the Retail, Supplier, Analytics and Logistics sales teams.
- Execute outbound telephone and email communications to partners across their dedicated market
- Coordinate efforts across various sales groups, implementation groups and operations groups to ensure success of the first leads coming from a new partner.
- Generate and execute on outbound marketing campaigns to increase exposure and partner recruitment.
- Accurate forecasting or partner relationships and revenue tied to the leads generated.
- Report back to the business market trends, including competitive landscape or any other relevant information that will help us shape our success.
- Execute Channel strategies in very specific markets measured by lead generation, ability to capture revenue and market position.
- Work across the various departments to ensure end customer and partner satisfaction to increase success with named partners.
- Work alongside management and senior members of the Channel team to constantly drive the SPS Commerce value proposition in the Channel market.
- Execute strategy across multiple sales organizations including, Retail, Supplier, Logistics and Asia for the common goal of happy customers, happy partners and happy sale organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Relevant, quota-carrying sales experience of 3+ years preferred.
- Experience in the NetSuite market is preferred, but not required
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management)
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical & customer information into products requirements
- Ability to work closely with the entire Channel Sales organization, gaining direction and guidance from multiple sources.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills.