** We are looking to hire in 2018! Start exploring your career with SPS today! Not hiring until January 2018 & May 2018! Multiple openings.**
SPS Commerce is the leading provider of retail supply chain cloud services, providing the critical capabilities retailers, suppliers, and channel partners need to succeed in the omni-channel retailing marketplace. In today’s rapidly evolving retail marketplace, it’s imperative that we provide an effective implementation process to ensure high customer satisfaction.
WebForms Fulfillment Implementation is seeking an Associate Consultant to join the team.
This role’s key responsibility is guiding the SPS customer through the implementation process according to their trading partner's business and electronic document requirements. This includes communicating via phone and email with SPS customers and their trading partner(s), performing the internal setup, completing testing and supporting the customer on business and technical questions.
As an Associate Consultant, you will work closely with SPS implementation, support and sales teams to provide a world-class experience and ensure high customer satisfaction. You will also be working in a highly collaborative environment with other organizations across the company that are at the top of their respective games and who share an enthusiasm for process and data.
The WebForms Fulfillment Implementation department provides an ideal training ground for learning our business and preparing for future career opportunities within the company.
- Manage day-to-day project tasks for implementing e-commerce solutions from assignment of project through implementation
- Communicate directly with customers and their trading partners(s) throughout the implementation process
- Accurately configure the internal setup to ensure successful dataflow
- Responsible for communicating trading partner testing requirements to customer and assisting with the coordination and completion of testing
- If issues are encountered during implementation, determine resolution with available resources or refer to other departments as necessary
- Communicates project status and resolves technical or business issues during implementation to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Train customers on product features and how to fulfill trading partner document requirements through non-integrated products
- Understand and communicate the business value of electronic document trading and non-integrated products
- Handle all customer interactions in a timely manner
- Transition customers from implementation phase to ongoing support with WebForms Fulfillment Support
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly productivity, quality and customer satisfaction requirements
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Ability/aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical data and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer interaction skills/ability and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Prior customer facing work experience or technical/help desk experience a plus
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office -Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Prior technical or project management experience a plus
- General understanding or prior experience with e-commerce concepts or Web based EDI services a plus