SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. Our implementation experts are responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating.
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager of Implementation – Premier team to join our Integrated Fulfillment Implementation organization. The Senior Manager is a key member of the Integrated Implementation team and will lead a team of people who implement file integration services for SPS clients
Does this sound like you?
- Do you consider yourself flexible and able to oversee multiple people, tasks and projects simultaneously?
- Are you Customer focused with the desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement environment?
- Do you have faith in one’s own ideas to be successful and take an independent position in the face of opposition?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Supervise assignments of delivery resources to implementation projects.
- Regularly engages with their employees, conducts performance reviews and career development discussions.
- Provides feedback on quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of customer and internal deliverables and coaches their direct reports regularly.
- Facilitate process improvement discussions across internal functions to implement changes that improve SPS Commerce business performance and operations.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent experience and educations
- 10+ years project or engagement management experience required.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams and achieve goals without direct authority over personnel.
- Travel up to 25% required.