Customer Success Executive:
Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind company? An opportunity that only comes along once in a career?
We’re the retail industry’s largest trading community with more than 60,000 customers in over 60 countries and we sharpen omnichannel retail supply chains, which allows business to advance at the pace of the consumer through a collaborative network community and the latest in cloud-based solutions.
SPS Commerce is committed to hiring the best and brightest while providing an environment where employees can develop and grow. Our fast growth fuels opportunities for those who are committed to providing innovative solutions to our valued customers. If you are driven to be the best at what you do and thrive in a challenging, dynamic and collaborative culture, we want to hear from you!
The Customer Success Executive is responsible for the engagement, on-going success and strategic partnership of high value SPS customers. This position works across the organization to understand the status, opportunities and challenges of each assigned account.
The Customer Success Executive is highly proficient in all SPS Commerce products in order to intelligently speak to the value and usage of each platform. A key to success in this position is the development and maintenance of strong relationships with upper management and executives, both within SPS and with our customers.
- Responsible for becoming a customer advisor by establishing and maintaining value-based senior level executive relationships
- Understand goals and strategies of customer, and develop operational success plans that support both the business objectives of the customer and SPS
- Provide coaching and deliver best practices to drive adoption and value from the product
- Identify and execute business strategies that contribute to the key objectives of the position, retention, incremental revenue growth, reference ability, satisfaction, increased utilization and feature/service adoption and optimization, contract renewal/compliance and opportunities for expansion
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of SPS product features and functions as they relate to the customer's overall business needs
- Develop and conduct executive business reviews with customers, and achieve quarterly goals with customer as determined in the business reviews
- Identify and prioritize client issues/concerns; coordinate with appropriate internal departments to provide response and/or solutions
- Interface with internal functional areas to ensure strong delivery and communication to key executive level stakeholders, both internal and external
- Lead or participate on cross-functional account teams to discuss accounts and ensure the best interests of both the customer and SPS are being fairly and objectively represented
- Assess and monitor overall account performance to keep projects and deliverables on track and on time
- Primary contact for executive sponsor (customer) and internal team members on operational escalations
- Provide consistent feedback to SPS account team and executives on client strategy and health of the relationship
- Achieve client satisfaction and retention objectives Competence across all SPS product offerings
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MBA preferred
- Deep retail knowledge/experience
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in account management or customer success management
- Proven success interfacing with and aligning at an Executive level
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills, initiative, vision, and enthusiasm
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills and a focus on quality
- Issue resolution / conflict management
- Demonstrated success analyzing complex situations, defining key objectives, and developing strategies and action plans
- Strong background in negotiating contract business terms and understanding terms and conditions
- Proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to drive the process of resolving issues using forward-thinking, out of the box solutions
- Excellent planning and project management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Must have an entrepreneurial outlook and be able to influence future direction of the company through use of trend analysis and hands on experience.