Customer Success Executive
Are you a master customer relationship manager with extensive experience nurturing relationships with retail customers, and a get after it attitude? Interested in engaging with C-level executives, diving deep into their business, and maximizing customer value on the macro level? If you are driven to be the best at what you do and thrive in a challenging, dynamic and collaborative culture, we want to hear from you! As a Customer Success Executive you will be responsible for engagement, on-going success and partnership with high value SPS Customers.
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You are an accomplished business professional, technology evangelist, and customer advocate
- You are detail oriented- strong problem solving and analytics skills and a focus on quality
- You are ready for the next challenge- looking to be a part of a fast growth and highly collaborate environment
- You are customer focused- completely passionate about understanding your customer’s business, aligning the value of solutions to their goals and challenges and coaching them to business success
The Day-to Day
- Ensuring an outstanding customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle
- Provide coaching and deliver best practices to drive adoption and value from the product
- Build value-based relationships with customers and serve as the customer's advocate by becoming a trusted adviser
- Develop success plans for customers outlining critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Clearly articulate value proposition and understand the customer's strategic goals
What experience and skills do I need?
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in account management or customer success management
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MBA preferred
- Deep retail knowledge/experience
- Proven success interfacing with and aligning at an Executive level
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills, initiative, vision, and enthusiasm
- Issue resolution / conflict management
- Demonstrated success analyzing complex situations, defining key objectives, and developing strategies and action plans
- Strong background in negotiating contract business terms and understanding terms and conditions
- Proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to drive the process of resolving issues using forward-thinking, out of the box solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Must have an entrepreneurial outlook and be able to influence future direction of the company through use of trend analysis and hands on experience.