If you are looking to be a part of an energetic and fun culture that embraces the world of technology, then you are in the right place! As a Receptionist you will manage all things relating to SPS space. This includes reception, facilities and internal events at our Minneapolis office. As the person who will create an all-important first impression, you will foster a warm, welcoming environment for all who visit the SPS office, and craft an outstanding first impression for visitors and employees at alike!
Does this sound like you?
- You have a get after it and enthusiastic attitude
- You are obsessed with customers and have a thirst for growth in the workplace
- You’re ready for the next challenge - fast-paced environment to match your learning agility
- Your main priority is maintaining physical security through our only non-secure access point to our Minneapolis space for any and all visitors and staff who interact with front desk
- You'll partner with MSP building security for proper provisioning of MSP physical security badges
- You'll partner with internal SPS Security Team to uphold all security policies, standards, and accommodate all reporting for security audits as needed
- You'll manage and distribute SPS physical ID badges for SPSers and Contractors Globally
- You'lll accommodate shipping requests internally
- Manages and distribute Metro Pass program cards for MSP SPSers
- You'll perform other Corporate Service responsibilities, as needed, and take initiative in all aspects of bettering our visitor and employee experience
What skills and experience do I need?
- 1+ years in a Customer Service role.
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality and professional demeanor under pressure
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Strong multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills with a variety of customers and levels of technology knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with ability to learn new applications quickly, and embrace the change
- Takes initiative to better current processes to increase efficiency, while keeping the visitor/staff experience at the heart of problem solving
- Enthusiasm for Customer Satisfaction and a team player attitude.