The HRIS Analyst is responsible for owning and managing all aspects of the SPS Commerce HRIS system, UltiPro. This role is focused on optimizing HR and the company’s use of employee data and analytics. The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for reporting, data analysis, and overall system maintenance, in addition to overall process improvement.
- Work closely with Total Rewards and HR team to maintain and improve the functionality of UltiPro
- Create and update documentation for internal teams and deliver training as necessary
- Drive continuous improvement of HR processes by implementing additional capabilities in UltiPro
- Provide technical, analytical and application support for the HR team, management and other groups across the company
- Create and run ad-hoc reports
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation on key HRIS processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2+ years of related HR or HR Systems experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred experience with UltiPro.
- Detail- and systems- oriented mind-set. Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with data-modeling, reporting and Ultimate Software is a plus.