Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! SPS Commerce is seeking an experienced marketing manager to build creative campaigns that drive traffic and registrations for SPS’s largest campaigns: our customer events.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking the vision of SPS customer events and tradeshows and bring them to life in the marketplace. You will develop and implement a comprehensive and integrated campaign strategy, managing it from creation to completion. You will identify the needs and goals of the program and build related content/messaging to promote event registrations. You will effectively project-manage the campaign across all marketing channels.
And this isn’t about theory, it’s about drawing on data, creating an inspired set of plans and putting them into action, by executing the conference and tradeshow marketing promotions plan, content strategy and content calendars for successful events. This role will focuses on elevating the awareness and reputation of SPS Commerce within the retail industry, establishing the company as a thought leader, and fueling the awareness, engagement and conversion cycle.
This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize visit-to-registration conversion.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations, Design, and Web teams to meet deadlines and execute campaign to your specifications.
- The ability to analyze campaign effectiveness, modify campaigns based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders.
- Communicate with all appropriate cross-functional team members regarding overviews, timelines, requirements, messaging, pre/post event meetings, internal communication, attendee communications, etc.
- Foster a productive, collaborative relationship with the sales and customer success teams and their leadership.
- Delivering consistent messaging and brand experience across all assigned events. This includes applying knowledge of the corporate branding and messaging strategies to ensure messaging alignment.
- Develop and maintain a promotional calendar for all events.
- Participate in message development for speaking keynotes and breakout sessions.
- Manage video creation for event keynotes and recap video for promotional use.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.
- 7+ years of experience creating and launching content and promotions.
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Clearly articulate business goals behind the delivered content