Marketing Analyst Intern
Are you looking to sharpen your analytical, communication and organizational skills? Do you find value in collaborating with peers in a fast-paced, change- centric culture? If so, then you’re in the right place! We are looking for a Marketing Analyst intern who will play a dynamic role in shaping the future of marketing at SPS Commerce!
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- You have analyzed data to help with business decision making
- Staying organized and managing projects independently, is something you succeed at!
- Collect data that will drive personalized sales outreach attempts
- Researching via LinkedIn, Financial Statements and internal resources
- Utilize the research to make recommendations for our initial Account Based Marketing attempt
- Assist in collecting data that accelerates our current sales cycles by leveraging personalized information.
This position is for 10 hours per week in our Downtown Minneapolis office until May 2018.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Earned or working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business or analytical field, preference towards marketing, retail or economics
- Comfortable in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Have been involved in creating insightful presentations on analytical research for executive-level audiences
- Experience conducting research with LinkedIn and other social networks
- Experience running a marketing campaign based off research that came from different sources.
- Knowledge of a financial statement and how to read the basic components.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (particularly word, excel, powerpoint)
- Experience in a statistics class or with SQL.
- Preferred experience using salesforce