Sr. Financial Application Developer
Are you looking for a company that inspires creativity and passion in the world of technology? Does working in a fast paced, action packed environment excite you? If so, then you’re in the right place! We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Corporate systems team. In this role, you will create, integrate, and maintain financial software and system components.
Why Join SPS?
We’re a growing technology product company and the largest cloud company headquartered in MN. We are undertaking a complete revolution of our financial systems; help shape our future. Become a master of a complex usage based recurring billing structure. We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
Does this sound like you?
- You have great problem solving and decision making skills.
- You are a communicator- you use your verbal and written skills to get the job done!
- You have led projects and individuals internally and externally
- Deep understanding of Financial processes and systems from order to cash
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering and documentation
- Monitor and help maintain health and availability of systems, apps, and related infrastructure
- Act as the technical contact for questions involving our internal systems and databases
- Participate in peer reviews
- Automate and create scalable solutions
- Perform additional project work as assigned
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a professional setting
- Experience working with end-users and analysts to define and clarify requirements and issues
- 5+ years of development experience
- 5+ years of systems design and analysis skills
- Technical experience in the following areas:
- Order to Cash Processes
- Integrations – API’s and Web Services
- Payment gateways
- Security: SOX and Audit Compliance
Extra Points for any of the following:
- Knowledge in any of the following
- Microsoft Financial Applications – specifically NAV
- Subscription billing processes
- Commission processes and applications
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.
- Mediation processes and applications
- Agile development