SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. Our implementation experts are responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating. We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with a Get After it attitude and a Thirst for Growth to join our Retail Implementation team.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you a go-getter that enjoys identifying what needs to be done in ambiguous situations and doing it before being asked or being required to by the situation?
- Do you have a solid understanding of supply chain and can provide guidance on business to business integration projects?
- Are you an assertive leader that can build rapport with clients and senior level executives?
- Do you have a “Roll up the sleeves” attitude that can thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Lead customers through SPS Commerce’s design methodology and best practices; helping to define business requirements, data flows, and detailed data mapping designs between customers’ systems and the SPS Network.
- Provide guidance for usage of electronic trading transactions/documents in various formats (e.g. SAP) to meet the Business and Supply Chain process.
- Serves as the primary technical (EDI) contact for the design phase of projects, including facilitating all necessary communications internally and with the client.
Required Experience/ Skills
- 3+ years of business experience, with a technology understanding.
- 3+ years of external client facing experience.
- College degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- EDI experience strongly desired but not required.
- Supply Chain and E-Commerce experience required