SPS Commerce is seeking a Customer Success Manager II for our One-to-Many program. In this role, you'll help support our growing customer base in partnership with the Customer Success team, and create programs that drive customers’ success and engagement. Programs will be driven through various one-to-many channels including email, webinars, Community, user groups and more. The Customer Success Manager II will provide both quantitative and qualitative feedback to the Product and Support teams based on feedback from our standard customer base.
- Ideate, create and manage executive track customer campaigns that drive customers’ adoption of our products, increase customer self-sufficiency and result in continued renewals of our customer base.
- Collaborate with Training & Education team to develop new training content to fulfill customer needs based on trends you have identified during analysis of our customer’s health and product usage.
- Manage partnership with Training & Education team. Act as liaison for 1 to many team for any Training & Education collaborative initiatives for the Standard tier of customers.
- Oversee management of Support Center content for all products; executing against a content review plan, ensuring information relevancy, improving searchability, and providing continuous value to our customers.
- Design end-to-end one-to-many processes (lifecycle process, risk management process, expansion process).
- Manage cross-functional partnerships with Marketing and Sales to confirm we are meeting the needs of our customers while driving increased revenue for SPS Commerce.
- Effectively collaborate across SPS Commerce to manage and coordinate planned customer communications and events calendar.
- Develop SPS product expertise, industry expertise, and account management marketing expertise. Leverage expertise in these areas to become a trusted advisor to over 20,000+ customers, building trust with these customers and connecting on a personalized level while leveraging a global touch strategy.
- Effectively utilize internal tools to communicate globally to our customer base, includes but not limited to: Gainsight, Copilot, intercom.io and Pardot.
- Focus on branding and customer experience in collaboration with Product Management and User Experience Design.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Highly collaborative with the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions
- Strategic thinker along with the ability to execute on ideas
- Previous client or customer-facing experience
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills and willing to learn and adopt new technologies
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required