Are you looking for a role at a growing technology company headquartered in Minneapolis? We are looking for a CRM administrator who will be responsible for creating, implementing, integrating, and maintaining CRM software and system components that are in accordance with the team’s charter. Customers mostly include Sales Operations, Sales, Customer Support, Implementation and Finance.
Why Join SPS Commerce?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that you will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
Does this sound like you?
- You have great problem solving and decision making skills.
- You are a communicator- you use your verbal and written skills to get the job done!
- You have led projects and individuals internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com application
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering and documentation
- Lead and direct the Salesforce Center of Excellence
- Monitor and help maintain health and availability of systems, apps, and related infrastructure
- Act as the technical contact for questions involving our internal systems and databases
- Participate in peer reviews
- Automate and create scalable solutions
- Perform additional project work as assigned
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a professional setting
- Experience working with end-users and analysts to define and clarify requirements and issues
- 3+ years of systems design and analysis skills
- Technical experience in the following areas:
- Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing cloud
- Maintaining user roles, profiles, and security settings
- Creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflow, page layouts, and approval processes
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs for integration
- Release Management – features and change sets
Extra Points for any of the following:
- Object oriented programming - APEX
- Org refreshing
- Experience with CPQ
- Territory Management
- Visual Flows