Consultant I – Testing & Certification
Are you customer focused, results driven and creative to learn new processes? Does working in a collaborative environment excite you? If this sounds like you, this role might be for you! As a consultant on our Testing and Certification team your responsibility will lead the way in assisting retailers, suppliers and channel partners to be successful in the omni-channel marketplace. Today, we are in a very competitive retail world, so helping our partner’s succeed is extremely important in your day to day tasks!
Why join SPS ?
At SPS you’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You truly enjoy leading – in this role you will be looked at as a leader amongst the team, many other departments among SPS Commerce, and many external customers.
- You enjoy educating customers around expectations – you truly enjoy building relationships with your customers and helping educate them around the program expectations and business values.
- You are motivated by knowledge – you are passionate about learning more about the supply chain and helping educate your peers and SPS Commerce customers.
- Work with extremely high profile testing customers
- Consult with customers regarding data flow testing between suppliers and retailers
- Configure internal setup and manage any fixes and/or changes throughout the trading partnership
- Ensure projects are:
- Completed on time based on the retailer’s compliance date
- Successful based on first fulfillment in production
- Communicate directly and between customers and their trading partner(s) throughout the implementation process.
- Responsible for communicating project status to all relevant parties, internal and external.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction while delivering projects to production
- Verify all associated products and services are configured for each client/retail relationship
- Coordinate handoffs and user experience testing for testing programs to ensure accurate program deliveries
- Provide feedback regarding process improvements
- Ability to objectively look at processes and make recommendations based on changing business needs
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of SPS data center and the data flow within it