Are you in search of a new role, in a high energy and fast paced environment? We are looking for a Contracts Specialist who will responsible for driving efficient processes and systems who will support the sales organization here at SPS Commerce. This is a highly collaborative role that will work alongside Sales Enablement, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Product Management and Technology teams across SPS.
Why Join SPS Commerce?
SPS Commerce is a cloud based EDI company based in downtown Minneapolis, that has changed the way suppliers and retailers work together. Be a part of a company that has won Best Workplace in Minnesota, multiple times! In our progressive workplace, we are constantly collaborating towards a common goal, perfecting the power of trading partner relationships. We are always looking for top talent, to join our teams and contribute to the success of our business.
- Reviews all contracts to ensure that sales are accurately recorded in the system of record (Salesforce) in a timely manner
- Ensures compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Identifies potential training issues and coordinates with internal teams to develop and deliver training and sales enablement tools.
- Supports and advises the sales teams globally to address general business and/or system (Salesforce and CPQ) questions or issues, and contractual options and terms; uses judgement to escalate issues as needed
- Finalizes custom contract requests ensuring proper approvals are on file and records are updated for reporting and management
- Possesses proven process improvement skills to continually streamline and improve practices, including tools, templates and processes, to support an efficient and effective contract process
What experience and skills do I need to be successful?
- College degree (preferred) or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as an operations specialist and / or experience supporting a complex sales organization including project management and customer service
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and can manage multiple concurrent responsibilities within minimal supervision
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, colleagues and management
- Strong change management skills and experience with a rapidly changing business environment and ongoing operational improvements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ (quoting system) and DataLoader experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of and experience with EDI requirements and dataflow preferred