Do you have a get-after-it attitude, and a craving for an innovative role in a fast-paced company? We're looking for an Accounting Analyst on our Finance team! You will lead the way in the month-end close process, serve as a subject matter expert for the Concur expense tool, and act as an advocate for process improvement and metrics to drive growth.
Does this sound like you?
- You have naturally strong attention to detail
- You're a team player and an excellent communicator
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Own the month-end close process and prepare accounting-related entries
- Lead issue resolution and drive best practices for the Travel & Entertainment tool
- Leverage Blackline to update reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Collaborate with auditors to provide documentation
- Provide insight to our business partners on accounting questions using data research and interpretation
- Be the champion of process improvement: drive for efficiencies, promote team adoption of changes, and report on efficiency gains
What experience and skills do I need?
- 4-year degree in Business, Accounting or Finance emphasis preferred, or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 2-3 years accounting or related experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to work well under pressure and meet hard deadlines throughout year
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential