Account Executive- Enterprise Sales
If you are looking for an innovative and exciting sales role, then you’re in the right place! As an Enterprise Sales Account Executive, you’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology, in our fast-paced environment. You will be a hunter of net new business among large supplier accounts >$250 million in annual revenue.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before reaching goals, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- You work systematically and logically to resolve problems, identify causation and anticipate unexpected results.
- You are naturally curious and willing to cultivate new ideas.
After learning the basics of our business, the EAE will sell SPS products and services to new and existing customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Creatively prospect for new clients through email campaigns, networking, cold calling, and other strategies to connect with prospects and clients.
- Build relationships and generate future business using a consultative approach that provides customers with a clear ROI understanding of SPS Commerce products over what may be extended sales cycles.
- Collaborate with internal team members and partners to create and present effective solutions to our customers
What experience and skills do I need?
- Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Relevant, quota-carrying sales experience of at least two years.
- Strong track record in selling achievements; conceptual and strategic sales experience. Demonstrated experience managing long sales cycles from prospecting to close, while patiently overcoming objections and communicating effectively throughout both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically with organization and prioritization skills to execute effectively.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management).
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical & customer information into products requirements for different level audiences.
- Experience working with MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com is preferred.