Are you at a point in your career where you are not feeling challenged? Are you looking for a company that will nurture your thirst to learn and advance your software engineering skills?
Does this sound like you?
- You may be at a point in your career where you feel like you are starting to mentor others when you still want to be challenged yourself.
- You have started asking “why we are designing this way”, not to question right or wrong, but your intellectual curiosity is starving for more.
- You chose this career path because you know engineering is a passion – you have a natural curiosity to understand how things work and always want to work on the most difficult projects.
- You understand Agile/Cloud/DevOps and want to see if there is a company out there doing it differently.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- You won’t just “develop code”, but you’ll solve really tough problems through software engineering.
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth
- Contribute to detailed design documents, based on requirements provided by business stakeholders.
- Work with other team members to deliver complex applications in an agile manner.
- Engineer web based solutions that scale and meet the business needs.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with Cloud/Devops.
- Technical experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Interpreted languages such as Ruby or Python.
- Java experience a plus
- Frameworks: Angular, Django, Rails
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.
- Service Oriented techniques
- NoSQL experience (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CouchBase, etc…)