Are you at a point in your career where you are not feeling challenged? Are you looking for a company that will nurture your thirst to learn and advance your software engineering skills?
Does this sound like you?
- You may be at a point in your career where you feel like you are starting to mentor others when you still want to be challenged yourself.
- You have started asking “why we are designing this way”, not to question right or wrong, but your intellectual curiosity is starving for more.
- You chose this career path because you know engineering is a passion – you have a natural curiosity to understand how things work and always want to work on the most difficult, innovative projects.
- You understand Agile/Cloud/DevOps and want to see if there is a company out there doing it differently.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company HQ’d in Minnesota.
- You won’t just “develop code”, but you’ll solve complex distributed computing problems
- We’re an agile shop leveraging some of the most advanced AWS practices.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your growth
- Along with a team of engineers help Design and build our Cloud-Scale platform for our new API products.
- Work with other team members to design and create our DevOps environment
- Engineer web based solutions that scale and meet the business needs.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with Cloud/Devops.
- Technical experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Angular (4) experience
- Node js or Python experience
- CI/CD knowledge or DevOps
- Cloud networking, including API Gateways and scalable REST API’s
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.
- Docker / Container orchestration – ECS/Kuberneties