Are you an expert at effectively communicating across an organization? Do you find value in collaborating with peers in a fast-paced, change- centric culture? We are looking for an Internal Communications Manager who will assist in the development and implementation of internal communications strategies for SPS Commerce, including meetings, print, digital, social media, mobile, and video.
Does this sound like you?
Your sweet spot is in creating connections internally – by understanding organizational needs and communicating strategy, culture, and values to every employee. You’re a storyteller and use your creativity through a wide array of channels using the tools you feel work best. You take the time to listen to your audience and communicate organizational change by crafting a message that alleviates the stress which accompanies change. You’re a global thinker, who leads by juggling multiple priorities keeping in mind your audience and the message that needs to be delivered.
- Partner with the Director of Talent Management, the CHRO, the HR Business Partners, Corporate Services, Executive Assistants and Marketing and execute internal communications programs and strategies that drive employee engagement.
- Support Business Leader's Communication Needs, such as develop and distribute system wide employee communications from executives and business areas.
- Provide consulting and communications support to Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and Talent Management teams to improve effectiveness of HR programs.
- Collaborate with colleagues across all functional areas to develop and deliver timely, complementary internal communications messages as they may relate to important external news, advertising, or external publications.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism or English
- You have internal communications experience for a global organization
- Experience with multiple departments and geographically dispersed employee population a plus.
- Knowledge with change management and employee engagement initiatives.
- Possess excellent writing and editing skills and able to apply and adhere to editorial guidelines.
- Comfortable with various technologies and communications platforms.