Are you goal oriented and results driven? Are you motivated by leading and driving new potential sales and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities? Are you empowered by working with a team to try new things to gain insight and ideas? We are looking for a Community Account Executive who will help maximize the opportunity of our retailer partner programs while providing real-time updates as part of an account team.
Why join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology and change. Become a part of the largest, market leading, retail driven community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re motivated by results, both for you as well as your customers.
- You have extremely strong organizational and time management skills
- You have a knack for working collaboratively with others to get the job done
- Working retailer directed leads, investigate each Suppliers’ current environment by being inquisitive and asking exploratory questions via phone
- Drive adoption via signed agreements of Retail customer vendors (suppliers) as part of a coordinated campaign effort with target dates
- Uphold the integrity of our Retail community programs as a consultant to the Supplier community by communicating timelines and requirements (via phone and email), tailored to our retail partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with account teams to maximize upsell to Suppliers (small – enterprise level businesses)
- Work through any objections or barriers Suppliers may have, and effectively communicate their message to the Retailer as needed
- Adopt and apply new Community program strategies as they roll out
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the process: this includes responding in a timely manner and working effectively with your SPS account team and management
What Experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- 1+ years of experience in Sales preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement skills
- Ability to translate, simplify and clearly communicate (both verbal and written) complex business processes to individuals with varied levels of expertise
- Process focused with a close and meticulous attention to detail