As an Account Executive in the Community Team, you will call on Retail Industry leads generated by an internal sales group. This is a fast-paced role with emphasis placed on collaboration and communication with Retail and Supplier Sales team members.
This position requires drive, determination, strong process-orientation and high business acumen.
What you'll be doing:
- Document all conversations in our CRM (Salesforce.com) in a manner that is appropriate to manage the campaigns.
- Complete all calls within expected timelines in accordance with the program dates.
- Provide feedback on program quality early and often to ensure that we are managing Retailer expectations appropriately and changing course where necessary, this includes escalating known or anticipated issues and complications.
- Upsell Suppliers at time of program.
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the process: this includes responding in a timely manner and working effectively with the other account team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- 1+ years of experience in Sales preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement/support skills
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate (both verbal and written) business issues to individuals with varied levels of expertise
- Process focused with a close and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills