Are you a seasoned finance professional who enjoys working in a complex, fast paced environment? Are you accustomed to serving as an advisor to senior leadership, and driving business results through effective budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning? Do you like to lead teams with a focus on professional develoment through mentoring and coaching? Are you a strong process builder?
If this sounds like you, that we invite you to consider the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis role at SPS Commerce.
Why join SPS?
- This position will report directly to the CFO, which means that there is a "seat at the table" in driving direction and strategy for the organization.
- You'll work with really great talent - within the finance team, business leadership ranks, and with a visionary senior leadership team.
- We're a publicly traded, technology GROWTH company HQ'd in Minneapolis. We've had 68 consecutive quarters of growth, and look forward to continued success.
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis organization and partner with the management team to provide value-added insight into the business. Be a trusted advisor providing decision support and guidance to executive management. Foster an environment of high collaboration with business constituents
- Lead a team of finance professionals who are responsible for strategic and tactical alignment of the corporate financial objectives. Manage the team’s full employment life cycle including talent selection and professional development through coaching and mentoring.
- Advise on risk and opportunity considerations for managing cost and growing the revenue and profitability.
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences.
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives. Focus on continuous improvements.
- Prepare and monitor the company’s budget, forecast, and long range strategic planning models.
- Present and communicate strategic initiatives and implications to all levels of the business
We're looking for these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting AND 10+ years of relevant professional experience;
- 5+ years of experience as a leader of people with a successful track record of developing strong teams.
- Strong background in modeling, budgeting, forecasting and business analysis
- Mature understanding of the business drivers and how they drive behavior and profitability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with and influence others at all organizational levels.
- High level of professionalism and executive presence
- Ability to develop and articulate general strategies and detailed operational plans.