Lead Agile Program Manager
Are you looking for a role at a fast-paced growing technology company? We are looking for a Lead Program Manager who will work closely with technology and product leadership to plan, prioritize, direct, coordinate and align the efforts of the Technology and Product organizations to optimize the throughput of deliverables. The Lead Program Manager will support the team in the definition and execution of the proprietary process methodology and tools that enable SPS Commerce to more effectively deliver business value. Program Managers within the Program Management team are responsible for establishing and leading complex, cross-functional, and strategic initiatives.
Why join SPS?
We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships.
Does this sound like you?
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You have Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally.
- You have exemplary project management skills across multiple disciplines.
- Accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative(s)
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Directs large-scale, complex programs often involving multiple internal and external constituents and partners
- Serves as a subject matter expert regular briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Represents the program in various program and project governance and inter-department forums
- Establishes and facilitates meetings to review progress with key constituents
- Develops and maintains an overall integrated delivery plan to define, track, and report on project milestones
- Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Publishes periodic program status reports
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments as work evolves
What experience and skills do I need?
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Ability to efficiently navigate and influence an agile organization
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies (agile, lean, traditional) and tools (JIRA, Big Picture, Structure)
- 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree