Corporate Services Administrator
If you're looking to be a part of an energetic and fun culture that embraces the world of technology, then you're in the right place! As a Corporate Services Administrator, you'll partner with other members of the Corporate Services Team in managing all things relating to SPS space. This includes Reception, Facilities, and Internal Events at our Minneapolis office. As the person creating that all-important first impression for all who visit the SPS office, you'll also foster a warm, welcoming environment, and craft an outstanding first impression for visitors and employees at alike!
Does this sound like you?
- You have a get-after-it, enthusiastic attitude
- You're obsessed with customers, love customer-facing work, and have a thirst for growth in the workplace
- You’re ready for the next challenge - a fast-paced environment to match your learning agility
- Your main daily priority in this role will be maintaining physical security, through the only non-secure access point within our Minneapolis office, for any and all visitors and staff who interact with front desk
- You'll partner with MSP building security for proper provisioning of MSP physical security badges
- You'll partner with internal SPS Security Team to uphold all security policies, standards, and accommodate all reporting for security audits as needed
- You'll manage and distribute SPS physical ID badges for SPSers and Contractors Globally
- You'lll accommodate shipping requests internally
- Manages and distribute Metro Pass program cards for MSP SPSers
- You'll perform other Corporate Service responsibilities, as needed, and take initiative in all aspects of bettering our visitor and employee experience
What skills and experience do I need?
- 1+ years in a Customer Service role.
- Fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality and professional demeanor under pressure
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- Strong multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills with a variety of customers and levels of technology knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with ability to learn new applications quickly, and embrace the change
- Takes initiative to better current processes to increase efficiency, while keeping the visitor/staff experience at the heart of problem solving
- Enthusiasm for Customer Satisfaction and a team player attitude.