The Associate Trainer is responsible for designing and delivering training content.
Our Customer Success trainers are champions of SPS Commerce’s celebrated culture, working to provide continuous learning opportunities that help our Analytics customers grow and succeed. Through collaboration and partnership across the SPS organization, our trainers work with subject matter experts to design and deliver engaging training materials through a variety of delivery methods, including instructor-led training (virtual and onsite), videos, documentation, and more. This position is focused on training customers using the SPS Analytics solutions to achieve customer satisfaction and retention, where the successful candidate is focused on excellence and bringing an iterative, engaging approach to training and education.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the SPS Analytics solutions and how they add value to a customer’s business
- Analyze training needs to develop new or modify existing training programs, courses, materials, and documentation
- Deliver engaging instructor-led trainings, both virtually and onsite, to customers
- Train a span of position levels, from entry-level to executive-level, with authority and professionalism
- Work collaboratively within the Training & Education team, as well as build internal partnerships with Product, Sales, Implementation, Support, and Customer Success teams
- Adhere to best practices related to instructional design, training facilitation and learning management system administration
- Respond positively to change
- Consistently exemplify SPS Commerce’s values to create a professional, positive work environment
- Travel required up to ~20%
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- 1 – 3 years of retail experience or 1+ years of experience related to SPS Commerce Analytics solutions (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex information to less technical audiences
- Excellent customer service skills/ability and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in training facilitation/public speaking
- Strong attention to detail