SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. Our implementation experts are responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude to join our Integrated Fulfillment Implementation team.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you enjoy working independently and with a team implementing our Integrated solutions with customers?
- Do you enjoy communicating project status to external customers to ensure customer satisfaction?
- Do you have strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Perform project tasks for implementing e-commerce solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the Customer Support team.
- Manage sizable or complex implementation projects with little oversight.
- Implement specialized products with our clients (Catalog, Online Ordering, etc.).
- Execute test plans per project and/or implementation schedule.
- Verify that the technical solution functions correctly prior to production install.
- Complete production install and confirm connectivity with successful data flow.
- Monitor electronic data flow and request required technical bug fixes.
- Mentor and provide general guidance/leadership to Consultants and Associate Consultants on the team.
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to author project related documentation (i.e. kickoff documents).
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex, large scale customer solutions.
- Solid understanding of EDI transactions, Ecommerce and Supply Chain principles.
- Familiarity with XML required.
- General functional understanding of ERP systems.
- Experience with text editing and data mapping tools
- Travel up to 15% required