SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. We are currently looking for a Project Manager who is obsessed with customersand has a results matter mindset to join our Retail Implementation team.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you energetic, customer-focused, and highly-adaptable, with a passion for working cross-functionally in a dynamic environment?
- Are you a problem-solver who is at your best in the midst of ambiguity?
- Do you have experience managing a large portfolio of simultaneous projects, with multiple internal and external stakeholders?
- Do you have faith in your own ideas, and the courage to take an independent position in the face of divergent viewpoints?
- Are you a natural diplomat, who can drive even tough conversations in a personable and focused way with customers and external project partners alike?
- Can you drive engagement with both internal and external partners, and influence even without authority?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Create and maintain project work schedules, track customer requirements and translate customer requests into project deliverables.
- Manage day to day project tasks for implementing SPS Commerce Products and Services from close of sale through handoff to customer support.
- Monitor work-flow requirements to meet timelines and quality expectation.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources.
Required Experience/ Skills
- 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years project management experience required.
- Strong problem solving and analytic ability.
- Quality focused; detail oriented; ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Experience working on external, customer facing projects.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects.
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology based service organization desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.