We are currently looking for a Manager II to join our Integrated Implementation team. If working in a fast- paced lightning speed technology company makes your ears perk up, then you’re in the right place! As a Manager II you will work to build develop and maintain a highly productive and skilled team of resources focused on delivering technical integration solutions to our customer.
Why Join SPS?
We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company headquartered in Minnesota. You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company. At SPS, we continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
Does this sound like you?
- You are able to oversee multiple people, tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Faith in one’s own ideas to be successful and take an independent position in the face of opposition.
- You are extremely customer focused and have the desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment.
- Supervise assignments of delivery resources to implementation projects.
- Manages a team of Consultants
- Regularly performs 1:1s with their employees, conducts performance reviews and career development discussions.
- Provides feedback on quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of customer and internal deliverables and coaches their direct reports regularly.
- Facilitate process improvement discussions across internal functions to implement changes that improve SPS Commerce business performance and operations.
- Partners with Sales, Implementation, Customer Support and Customer Success to ensure effective touch points are maintained to provide excellence in all areas of service delivery
What you'll be accountable for:
- Overall implementation team productivity goals
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee development and employee satisfaction
What experience and skills do I need?
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required or combination of equivalent experience and educations
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills.
- Data driven with experience developing and using metrics to make business decisions.
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology based service organization desired.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and achieve goals without direct authority over personnel.
- Experience in completing IT or Service implementation projects preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment