This position is intended to promote community success through investment in the on-boarding of the community partner and the corresponding community. The goal is to increase adoption and future business through consulting.
- Consult community partners on best practice. Ability to engage professionally with executive level contacts at partner and business/technical users alike.
- Represent Implementation team offerings and process to retailer, as well as provide training. Be an expert to all product offerings community may subscribe to.
- Monitor success, identify and assess risks, and make recommendations to community partners based on data and insight from community.
- Collaborate across multiple departments to ensure alignment through community program.
- Account team alignment through retail and supplier onboarding.
- Identify areas of opportunity and use influence to drive improvement.
- Ability to influence key decision makers and stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Delegate effectively to ensure high level alignment and execution of day to day concerns.
- Ability to make on the spot decisions that affect others and execute on those decisions.
- Manage Expectations internally and externally in relation to supplier experience across products.
- Understand, document, and communicate retailer requirements and business value. Advocate for these requirements internally by acting as a point person for any questions in relation to a community.
- Identify and track the success measurements for a community program.
- Collect data points, interpret data, and communicate outcomes to relevant parties
- Able to leverage data and insights to make recommendations, and to seek data where gaps exist.
- Drive continued improvements of community processes based on learnings and feedback.
- Document best practices and continually update based on feedback and success criteria.
- Ability to travel to community partner on a per request basis. Travel required.
- Be a valued member of our community account team
- Increase product adoption of supplier community and in turn retail partner, reduce friction and pain points
- Increase cross team collaboration and alignment on Community programs
- Improve ability to consistently speak to business value of retail partner during program
Collaboration is a strength – You find satisfaction in working with other teams to achieve a common goal. You strive to find a solution that works for all teams.
Communication is key – You find satisfaction in explaining concepts to others and listening in order to understand the needs of your customers. You strive to understand and be understood.
You feel accountable for the work you do – The work you do is completed to the highest standards and you take pride in the output. Every task, big or small, is given the appropriate attention to ensure quality.
Adaptable is your middle name – You understand the importance of process and the efficiencies that can be gained however are also able to adapt to changes as they occur. You are open-minded and provide feedback when processes need to be changed to improve performance.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats – You enjoy working on a variety of different projects that may or not be related. When you see an opportunity, you grab it and run.