Are you looking for an exciting new role in a fast-paced technology company? Are you naturally curious and passionate about building an exceptional developer experience? As a Senior Product Manager at SPS Commerce, you will own the entire product lifecycle, from requirements to revenue, building world class products for our customers.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We lead Retail’s transformation to the Digital Retail era through providing retailers with a set of bleeding-edge technology solutions designed to cover all retail challenges and opportunities of today.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a strong leader who can mobilize the organization around the product strategy.
- You can effectively synthesize market trends, customer feedback, and internal business needs into a product strategy that delivers measurable business impact.
- You are comfortable with and can work through ambiguity to create a clear actionable plan.
- You can build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and have experience working closely with both technology and B2B sales teams.
- You can engage equally well in the technical details and the broader business narrative
- You have a tenacious commitment to prioritization
- Develop a strong sales partnership and market understanding to learn how and where to focus internal and external resources for increasing revenue
- Define and regularly evangelize the value proposition and target market for the next generation Fulfillment experience.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as sales and customer success to quantify the revenue, customer retention, and EBITDA business value.
- Partner closely with internal and external technology teams and Product Owner to ensure requirements at the epic-level are well-understood and help navigate tradeoffs when needed.
- Understand competitive landscape for your product and effectively share this knowledge with internal stakeholders.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Supply Chain or a related discipline. An advanced/post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and leadership skills.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation capabilities.
- Experience with partner ecosystems or software publisher programs/app stores a plus