SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud based solutions. Our implementation experts are responsible for deploying SPS’s solutions and ensuring that all parties’ systems and data are ready to begin communicating. We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with a Get After it attitude and a Thirst for Growth to join our Product Management team.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you a go-getter that enjoys identifying what needs to be done in ambiguous situations and doing it before being asked or being required to by the situation?
- Do you have a solid understanding of supply chain and can provide guidance on business to business integration projects?
- Are you an assertive leader that can build rapport with clients and senior level executives?
- Do you have a “Roll up the sleeves” attitude that can thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll be joining a top-notch Integrated Implementation team that is valued within our company.
- We continually strive to deliver a workplace where people feel valued and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business casual dress code.
- Develops and manages solution development projects through a combination of system analysis, specification and interpretation, EDI strategies and execution of service.
- Aligns with internal and external resources for designing and enhancing SPS and Partner solutions.
- Completes project activities on time and within budget, and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize milestones or project budget to the client and where necessary escalating to the Product or Partner Manager.
- Perform day to day tasks for defining the layout of a technical design that can be successfully developed, tested and deployed as a solution
- Serves as the primary technical (EDI) contact for the aforementioned account type, including facilitating all necessary communications internally and with external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other team members and other areas within the Company to support SPS Commerce’s strategy and process.
- Leads partner management activities as needed to maintain solution and relationship alignment.
Required Experience/ Skills
- 5+ years of business experience, with a technology understanding.
- College degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- EDI experience strongly desired but not required.
- Supply Chain Management desired but not required.