Are you a team player who always is looking to plan, design, and develop services to support all parts of an organization? We are looking for a Lead IT Systems Engineer who will be recognized as an advanced individual contributor and subject matter expert. In this role, you are responsible for Architecture, Engineering, and Operations Management of all corporate Systems Infrastructure.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 75,000 customers globally. We lead Retail’s transformation to the Digital Retail era through providing retailers with a set of bleeding-edge technology solutions designed to cover all retail challenges and opportunities of today.
Does this sound like you?
- You communicate well in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have a Get After It attitude in a fast paced, ever evolving company.
- You think strategically and provide forward looking solutions.
- Responsible for the Architectural design, configuration, deployment, monitoring, and ongoing operations of SPS Commerce Corporate
- Lead the design and build of systems including appropriate documentation, cross-training, capacity management, and recommendations for future state.
- Vigilant administration of system security both internal and external.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the following:
- Virtual Systems Management (VMWare)
- Domain Management (Domain Controllers, ADFS)
- Storage Management (SAN, Backups)
- Data Center Hardware Management
- Desktop Engineering
Extra credit for the following:
- Experience scripting to monitor systems or automate tasks.
- Knowledge of IPSec, SSL, and VPN-based technologies.
- Experience with LAN/WAN/WLAN networking design, connectivity, routing and switching protocols.
- Detailed knowledge of the Security Industry.