Are you looking for a company that will challenge your engineering skills and reinvigorate your desire to solve complex problems?
Does this sound like you?
- You work with a great team, but you don’t seem to be challenged by the other engineers.
- You have a thirst for technology that forces you to stay current with the latest trends and technologies.
- You chose this career path because engineering is your passion and you always want to work on the most difficult projects.
- You enjoy Agile/Cloud/DevOps and want to see if there is a company out there living that culture.
Why join SPS?
- We’re the largest cloud technology company headquartered in Minnesota.
- You won’t just “develop code”, but you’ll design, architect and engineer solutions to solve complex problems.
- We’re an agile shop.
- We build cloud based architectures using numerous cloud services.
- We have a leadership team that cares about your career growth and will challenge you to be successful.
- Architect and engineer solutions that scale and meet the business needs.
- Focus on automation.
- Focus on service orientation and micro-services.
- Integrate 3rd party software components.
- Own and be responsible for the applications, services, APIs and deployables in your service zone.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
What Desired Experience / Skills / Knowledge do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience engineering with modern technologies using agile methods.
- Continuous integration and delivery for building and deploying.
- Technical experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Compiled languages; Java preferred
- Structure and unstructured data
- Frameworks: Angular / React / Ember
- Front-end ecosystem: Responsive design / CSS Preprocessors / Build Managers / Package Managers
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers.