Do you want to work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals across a collaborative organization? We are looking for an Associate Trainer on our Customer Success team who will be responsible for designing and delivering training contact. You will work with subject matter experts to design and deliver engaging training materials through a variety of delivery methods, including instructor-led training (virtual and onsite), videos, documentation, and more.
Why join SPS ?
Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with helping our employees with career progression.
Does this sound like you?
- You have excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- You are very detail oriented!
- You truly enjoy leading- in this role you will be explaining complex information to many!
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the SPS Analytics solutions and how they add value to a customer’s business
- Analyze training needs to develop new or modify existing training programs, courses, materials, and documentation
- Deliver engaging instructor-led trainings, both virtually and onsite, to customers
- Train a span of position levels, from entry-level to executive-level, with authority and professionalism
- Work collaboratively within the Training & Education team, as well as build internal partnerships with Product, Sales, Implementation, Support, and Customer Success teams
- Adhere to best practices related to instructional design, training facilitation and learning management system administration
- Respond positively to change
- Consistently exemplify SPS Commerce’s values to create a professional, positive work environment
- Travel required up to ~20%
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- 1 – 3 years of retail experience or 1+ years of experience related to SPS Commerce Analytics solutions (Preferred)
- Demonstrate the ability to explain complex information to less technical audiences
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in training facilitation/public speaking