Have you heard? SPS Commerce just celebrated it's 69th consecutive quarter of growth - and we're still growing! We're looking for a Technology Recruiter to join the team. This role will focus on finding, engaging and hiring great talent for our Technology. Our team is responsible for full cycle recruitment, managing relationships with hiring managers, providing visibility by leveraging different recruiting data to business leaders, and serving as a trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders.
In addition, our recruiters also lead/ collaborate on different project based work that may include internal/ cross-functional process improvements and implementing new solutions.
Does this sound like you?
You are naturally curious and can uncover peoples’ drive, passion and innate talents to make the perfect career match.
You have a broad network which you have grown and continued to nurture.
You are collaborative and take initiative to drive for both team and individual results.
- Manage/ Shepherding requisition approval process from cradle to grave
- Sourcing, identifying and engaging active and passive talent
- Organize and manage the talent selection process through a full-cycle candidate process (sourcing up to on-boarding)
- Provide outstanding candidate experience
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships and transparency to business leaders and hiring managers
- Project based work
- Maintain/ manage vendor relationships, when needed
- Track, measure and report on the effectiveness and efficiencies of recruiting efforts and adjust future actions based on results
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience OR 8+ years of recruiting experience
- Minimum: 2 years in technology recruitment, familiarity with open source technical stacks/ environments
- Ability to travel to offsite / off-hours technical conferences, trade shows, Meet-Ups, User Groups, etc.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and engaging passive talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Strong familiarity with full functionality of an Applicant Tracking System, preferably iCIMS
- Proven history of forming strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers