Do you have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills? Are you someone who adapts quicks to new processes in a fast-paced, changing environment? We are looking for a Customer Satisfaction Analyst who will be responsible for contacting and collecting satisfaction feedback from current SPS Commerce customers. This individual must have a working knowledge of our business and departments, as they will be responsible for advising and recommending appropriate follow up action based upon customer feedback.
Why Join SPS?
SPS Commerce is a provider of cloud-based supply chain management solutions, providing network-integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers. You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally!
Does this sound like you?
You have superb organizational and time management skills
You enjoy collaborating and effectively communicating across departments.
- Facilitate and execute on SPS Survey Strategy. Use Survey tool and Saleforce.com to execute surveys
- Identify customer situations that could improve with internal follow up action – work immediately with that team to educate them on the situation and recommend action items. In the case of larger customers and more complex issues this may include setting up/moderating meetings with customer contact points and SPS teams; tracking and following up on action items; and assisting in the implementation of action items.
- Represent the voice of the customer in internal business meetings to recommend changes in current processes and procedures.
- Meet with business stakeholders on a regular basis to provide customer feedback and recommendations to better the customer experience.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of new surveys. Ensure feedback on business processes and expectations are g.athered. Receive approval from stakeholders on survey format. Monitor response rates for survey success and addresses any issue that surface.
- Support retention activities such as (but not limited to) cancellations, credit reviews, and customer health actions.
- Investigate and respond to customer escalations directly, through social media, or any form of contact.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is desired.
- Maintain a professional relationship / image with all internal and external customers.
- Ability to express appreciation and understanding for customer concerns.
- Customer survey experience a plus
- Ability to review, recollect and trend / analyze data.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience with NPS and survey tools preferred
- College degree or equivalent education and experience required.
- 4 or more years of Customer Service Experience,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).