SPS Commerce is seeking a Coordinator who loves to Know More to Be More and has a Get After It mentality to support our Learning & Development team in Minneapolis. The Learning & Development Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Leadership & Organization Effectiveness and partner with the L&D team to provide administrative support on learning and development programs and processes, and maintain accurate data in the Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS).
Why Join SPS?
SPS is continually striving to deliver a workplace where people feel values and challenged to excel. Our high-energy environment provides employees with perks big and small, from company-wide events and department outings to endless coffee and a business causal dress code. SPS is a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000+ customers globally.
Learning Management System Support
- Serves as an expert in the Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS)
- Provide LMS support for reporting and administrator/user issues and questions
- Manages the data input and output required in the LMS to ensure system integrity and accuracy
- Collaborates with internal partners to ensure trainings are housed correctly in LMS and assist with assigning trainings to appropriate audience, tracking attendance, updating/revising training content, and distributing reports to key stakeholders
Training/Onboarding Scheduling and Coordination
- Collaborate with external training partners and internal L&D team to schedule sessions
- Coordinate training logistics and training resources for internal and external training partners (e.g. room reservations, setting up audio and visual tools, material preparation, ordering catering, etc.)
- Invite attendees to training sessions and track attendance through the LMS
- Coordinate learning programs such as SPS tuition reimbursement and other content libraries.
What Experience Do I Need?
- Associate degree or comparable education and experience
- Able to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and environments
- Excellent written/oral communication with the ability to interact effectively with team members and external training partners at all levels with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Experience in Word, Excel, Sharepoint and demonstrated ability to learn other systems and software packages
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and meet competing deadlines
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information