We are currently seeking a highly skilled and passionate Human Resources Business Partner for our global Technology and Marketing Organizations. This role will report directly to the CHRO and will be focused on supporting and consulting with our senior leaders in the Technology/Marketing/Product space.
- Are you passionate about nurturing a positive team culture, thus impacting talent retention and professional development?
- Do you have a passion for supporting engineering departments and a natural curiosity about technology and the people who build it?
- Do you enjoy a mix of strategic talent consultation withl leaders and hands-on operational support?
- Are you skilled at collaborating with individuals at all levels of an organization to help teams win today AND win tomorrow?
If so, we’d love to connect with you. Our HR team functions in a COE model, so you’ll be working side-by-side with recruiting, talent management/ organizational leadership, and the total rewards teams. Primary focus will be in talent management and organization development initiatives along with employee relations and change management.
Ideal candidates will have direct experience supporting Technology, Product and/or Marketing organizations and will be experienced in organization development and talent management practices. Experience interacting with, presenting to and consulting to C-suite level leaders is important.
- Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree in HRD or MBA strongly preferred
- SPHR or equivalent certification preferred
- 8-10 years of HR experience with at least
- 5 years generalist and/or HR Business Partner experience required
- 2+ years of direct support for Technology and/or Product required
- Demonstrated experience managing medium to large projects
- Solid experience and knowledge of talent management processes such as performance management, talent reviews, succession, career development, employee engagement
- Knowledge of, and experience with, employee relations and development in order to identify issues and draw on appropriate resources
- Familiarity with all applicable employment laws and compliance
- Comfort with HR systems, data and analytics to provide insight on talent issues
- Ability to consult with and influence senior management on talent issues including appropriate skills, experience and culture fit.