Are you in search of a role where you will be working across many different departments within an organization? We are looking for a Sales Operations, CPQ SalesForce Administrator who will be a part of a team of sales operations resources responsible for driving efficiencies in process, policies, and systems to support a world-class sales organization. You will play a key role in the successful design and setup. This is an excellent career opportunity for a Salesforce administrator to have a direct impact on the organization, work on large projects, and grow their career.
Why You Should Join SPS
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry, along with supporting the growth and career development of our Team Members.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a high level of drive and creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility.
- You have strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with ability to work across the global organization
- You have exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Design, develop and maintain system solutions involving complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc. as part of the initial implementation of the CPQ system.
- Works with business users to refine requirements for enhancements and translate the business needs into technical design for the initial implementation of the CPQ system.
- Oversees data management related to Salesforce.com contract management, opportunities, dashboards and reporting, and mass imports and exports of data using the API or various import tools.
- Develops new and maintain existing functionality within the CPQ system and Salesforce.com including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics, roles, profiles, security.
- Works with the Sales Operations team, Sales Trainers and the Sales teams to drive best practices, create training, workflow enhancements, reporting, and overall system enhancement to promote usability and adoption.
- Creates reports and dashboards for Sales and Customer Success; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Administrator preferred; 1-2 years salesforce.com administration experience required, with strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), especially Excel
- Experienced with Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) and CPQ in SalesForce, preferred
- Technical knowledge of and experience with EDI requirements and dataflow preferred