Customer Success Manager II
***This position is located in Houston, TX.***
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for growing the value of the SPS Commerce POS Collaboration Analytics program for a large sporting goods and outdoor retailer in the Houston, TX market. Helping grow internal and external (vendor) adoption to the program is the main focus ultimately equating to increased collaboration between the retailer and their vendor community. The Customer Success Manager will develop a full understanding of SPS Commerce Analytics solutions as well as the goals and initiatives of the retailer, as it pertains to POS Analytics and vendor collaboration. This role will coordinate all activities necessary to enhance and grow the value of the POS Analytics program. It will be important for this role to fully understand the Collaboration Analytics program and product to facilitate training and education, identify and track user needs and requests, help prioritize enhancements, communicate and coordinate technical enhancements, and enhance vendor utilization specific to key vendor feedback and insights.
- Manage all aspects of the retailer’s SPS POS Analytics program.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the retailer’s business including products, marketplace strategy, competition, key management decision makers and financial condition.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with multiple levels of users, managers and executives across all relevant departments within the retailer’s
- Monitor and facilitate the adoption, both retailer and vendor, of SPS product features and functions.
- Identify, coordinate and prioritize POS projects, such as feature requests, data additions and more.
- Provide coaching, facilitate training and deliver best practices to drive adoption and value from the POS Analytics product.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to the retailer’s POS team, SPS CSE, Product, Support and Sales teams.
- Consult and help support POS activities with the retailer’s Buying Office and strategic suppliers.
- Act as an escalation contact for the retailer for any open action items.
- Maintain all customer contact information, notes and status updates in SPS CRM tools.
- Other responsibilities as assigned (agreed upon by both SPS and the retailer
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business with retail, supply chain, statistics, or similar concentration.
- Previous work experience at a SaaS company preferred
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in retail representing technical products/services to the retail market and/or actual retail experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate business issues and technical information to individuals with varied levels of expertise.
- Proven success collaborating and building strong relationships with customers
- Proven success driving organization wide initiatives
Special Position Requirements
- This position is located in Houston, TX at the retailer’s headquarters
- Travel: 5% - 10% of the time for corporate meetings in MN and NJ.