Who We Are
SPS Commerce is the retail industry’s largest trading community with more than 60,000 customers in over 60 countries and we sharpen omnichannel retail supply chains, which allows business to advance at the pace of the consumer through a collaborative network community and the latest in cloud-based solutions. If you are driven to be the best at what you do and thrive in a challenging, dynamic and collaborative culture, we want to hear from you!
Why You Should Join SPS
- Our Growth is YOUR Opportunity - We have had 63 consecutive quarters of growth
- Teamwork Environment - Lead and learn from the very best in the field
- High Performance - Grow with a global company that develops talent
Where You Fit - The Big Picture (Position Summary)
The Sales Operations, CPQ SalesForce Administrator will be part of a team of sales operations resources responsible for driving efficiencies in process, policies, and systems to support a world-class sales organization. As the CPQ SalesForce Administrator, you will have the opportunity to be part of the implementation of a CPQ system, playing a key role in the successful design and setup. In supporting the move from manual CPQ processes into a system, you will work side-by-side with the Sales Operations Analysts in all operational activities from Lead to Order processing. Thereafter, you will assume responsibility for the on-going administration and enhancements of CPQ in Salesforce.com as one of the critical solutions for driving efficiencies in the sales organization. You will work closely with various departments including Sales, Legal, Product Management, and Technology to implement new improvements, features, functionalities and processes. An ideal candidate would be comfortable translating business needs into solutions, utilizing the CPQ system and the Salesforce platform.You must have exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines. At the same time, you should have a high level of drive and creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility.This is an excellent career opportunity for a Salesforce administrator to have a direct impact on the organization, work on large projects, and grow their career.
What You Will Do (Job Responsibilities)
- Design, develop and maintain system solutions involving complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc. as part of the initial implementation of the CPQ system.
- Work with business users to refine requirements for enhancements and translate the business needs into technical design for the initial implementation of the CPQ system.
- Oversee data management related to Salesforce.com contract management, opportunities, dashboards and reporting, and mass imports and exports of data using the API or various import tools.
- Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout entire development process when needed
- Post-implementation translate and implement user requests into meaningful enhancements to the system, including but not limited to writing custom code, creating custom reports, objects, workflows, email alerts, templates, etc.
- Reviews all contracts and ensures all paperwork is recorded in the system of record (SalesForce.com) in a timely and accurate basis, and communicating with sales to complete or correct information as needed.
- Ensures compliance with published sales and business approval policies.
- Develop new and maintain existing functionality within the CPQ system and Salesforce.com including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics, roles, profiles, security.
- Provide day to day CPQ in Salesforce platform and user support.
- Configure and maintain AdobeSign for Salesforce in conjunction with the CPQ system with Salesforce integration.
- Create and publish best practices in relation to the CPQ systems and Salesforce configuration.
- Work with the Sales Operations team, Sales Trainers and the Sales teams to create training, workflow enhancements, reporting and overall system enhancement to promote usability and adoption.
- Optimizes individual and team performance related to the usage of Salesforce.com by working across multiple business functions to identify, document, and implement streamlined business processes.
- Create reports and dashboards for Sales and Customer Success; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Establish high standards of excellence for business critical processes and systems.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Administrator preferred; 1-2 years salesforce.com administration experience required, with strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upward
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; well organized, and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with ability to work across the global organization
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), especially Excel
- Experienced with Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) and CPQ in SalesForce, preferred
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional, businesslike manner
- Technical knowledge of and experience with EDI requirements and dataflow preferred