Are you goals and results driven? Have a get after it attitude? If you are looking for an innovative and exciting sales role, then you’re in the right place! We are looking for a Strategic Alliances Manager who will serve as a key member of our Global Alliances and Channels team, growing and developing relationships within our top-tier partner ecosystem.
Why Join SPS?
SPS Commerce is the leader in supply chain excellence, with 69 consecutive quarters of growth! With top-talented individuals, we are able to succeed when it comes to omni channel and retail development initiatives. We are trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships. SPS Commerce is a company that you will continue to help you grow and develop your professional career.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a strategic thinker, who effortlessly cultivates thriving partnerships with top technology partner and key business consulting players
- You have experience in the complex environment of the business of retail
- You are an achiever, who thrives in a quota carrying, revenue generating role
The Day- to-Day
- Identify, recruit and enable Global Systems Integrators that support key go-to-market initiatives necessary to accelerate growth, promote access to value-added capabilities, and enter new markets
- Establish and maintain exceptional partner relationships focused on designing and executing initiatives to develop, manage and drive revenue growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive the successful execution of key initiatives with our partners, leading or assisting sales teams in customer/prospect discussions with our strategic partners
Experience we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 8+ years of sales experience in a commission-based hunter sales role in a business-to-business environment.
- Direct experience working for/with one or more of the Global Systems Integrators required, Enterprise software or SaaS experience required
- Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, & Supply Chain industry knowledge highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate go-to-market agreements; Strong planning and prioritization skills a must