Are you in search of a new role, in a high energy and fast paced environment? Do you have an analytical mind, when it comes to processes? We are looking for a Contracts Specialist who will responsible for driving efficient processes and systems who will support the sales organization here at SPS Commerce. This is a highly collaborative role that will work alongside Sales Enablement, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Product Management and Technology teams across SPS.
Why Join SPS Commerce?
SPS Commerce is a cloud based EDI company based in downtown Minneapolis, that has changed the way suppliers and retailers work together. Be a part of a company that has won Best Workplace in Minnesota, multiple times! In our progressive workplace, we are constantly collaborating towards a common goal, perfecting the power of trading partner relationships. We are always looking for top talent, to join our teams and contribute to the success of our business.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a team player - you enjoy working with your team, independently and cross collaboratively to get the job done!
- You enjoy being a key component that makes an organization run, as well as knows which details to cross reference to ensure accuracy within a process.
- Reviews all contracts to ensure that sales are accurately recorded in the system of record (Salesforce) in a timely manner
- Ensures compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Identifies potential training issues and coordinates with internal teams to develop and deliver training and sales enablement tools.
- Supports and advises the sales teams globally to address general business and/or system (Salesforce and CPQ) questions or issues, and contractual options and terms; uses judgement to escalate issues as needed
- Finalizes custom contract requests ensuring proper approvals are on file and records are updated for reporting and management
- Possesses proven process improvement skills to continually streamline and improve practices, including tools, templates and processes, to support an efficient and effective contract process
What experience and skills do I need to be successful?
- College degree (preferred) or combination of equivalent education and experience
- 1-3 years’ experience as an operations specialist and / or experience supporting a complex sales organization including project management and customer service
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and can manage multiple concurrent responsibilities within minimal supervision
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers, colleagues and management
- Strong change management skills and experience with a rapidly changing business environment and ongoing operational improvements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ (quoting system) and DataLoader experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of and experience with EDI requirements and dataflow preferred