Are you in search of a fast-paced work environment, where you will grow your business with a constant mix of new and expanding clients? Are you a visionary, looking for an innovative and exciting sales role, then you’re in the right place! As an Account Executive in Analytics, you will continuously seek out net new business. You will dive deep with clients in our mid-market space (<$150 million in revenue) to understand their business challenges and determine if the SPS Commerce solution will help drive their business forward.
Why Join SPS?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology, in our Omni channel focused community. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are continuing to grow as the supply chain expert in the industry.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a self- motivator, you are truly a hunter and not afraid to pick up the phone to seek out new opportunities.
- You are naturally curious, which is important when uncovering new territories for Analytics.
- Obsessed with Customers: exemplify concern for your customers through listening and fully understanding what solutions can enhance their experience.
- Plan, develop, and manage a defined sales territory, which consists of identification, developing, and closing new business opportunities. Territory Plan will consist of outbound prospecting efforts against defined and undefined calling lists, managing inbound leads and Account Management.
- Drive a value-based sales process from identifying the relevant contact and decision maker within an account, understanding their needs, proposing a solution, and closing the deal such that you meet/exceed quota.
- Effectively manage your pipeline, utilizing salesforce.com to document and track accounts, activity and provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Partner with an account team to understand existing SPS relationships and get warm introductions to the correct contacts, understanding their buying process and historically the flow of the sales cycle.
- Deliver a high-quality overview, professional proposals and demonstrate SPS services as you respond to standard questions regarding the company and services via SPS selling standards.
- Manage 20-30 outbound calls per day to prospective customers, creating and implementing calling campaigns that target and close customers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the sales process: this includes responding to requests in a timely manner, finalizing contracts (including negotiating business terms), scheduling training, and working effectively with the customer support team.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience with 1 year in a commission-based hunter sales role preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement/support skills.
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate (both oral and written) business issues and technical information to individuals with varied levels of expertise.
- Leadership skills reflective of an entrepreneurial and innovative thought process.
- 10-15% Travel