Do you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills? If you are looking for a new role in a fast-paced environment, then you’re in the right place! The Director of Corporate Systems is responsible for leading a team that manages and runs our operations, deployment, customization, monitoring, issue resolution and uptime of the company’s business systems. Systems include a service ranging from internally deployed commercial off-the-shelf software to hosted SAAS offerings. Also ensures the development and implementation of cost-effective systems and efficient systems to meet current and future decision-making requirements.
Why join SPS Commerce?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic individuals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omnichannel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We are the trusted advisors when it comes to perfecting trading partner relationships.
Does this sound like you?
- You have great communication skills (written and verbal) and you are able to motivate, lead and inspire using a customer service mindset and approach.
- You are energetic – you love what you do!
- You are a continuous improvement champion and change agent.
- Work with the leaders of the various business groups to develop and execute a technology plan for continuous improvements to internal systems.
Communicate to leaders and executives, status and plans for the various applications and technologies.
- Provide information processing, systems counseling and guidance to management personnel throughout the company.
- Directs the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and system software to meet management and company’s information needs.
- Plans and leads departmental staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities to ensure that they are consistent with the business plan of the company.
- Manage the departmental budget along with other capital project budgets.
- Manage vendors of the various applications and services used by the organization.
- Oversee integrations of various business systems internally and through acquisition.
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IS or related field.
- 8+ years’ (minimum) prior experience leading Corporate Technology/Systems teams.
- Experience with financial systems including general ledger and FP&A solutions preferred.
- Experience with Corporate Infrastructure, Office 365, Active Directory and telephony preferred.
- Previous experience with leading, driving and running RFP’s and the selection process.
- Must have strong project and facilitation skills.