Are you looking for a new role in a fast-paced, agile, and growth-oriented culture? As an Analytics Product Owner at SPS Commerce, you’ll have the opportunity to help define and deliver our next generation of features and products for our Analytics business, allowing our customers continually gain more value and open up new markets. This individual could sit in our Brampton, ON (Canada) office or Little Falls, NJ (USA) office.
Why Join SPS Commerce?
You’ll work alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals who embrace the world of technology. Become a part of the largest retail driven and Omni channel focused community that has gained the trust of 70,000 customers globally. We lead Retail’s transformation to the Digital Retail era through providing retailers with a set of bleeding-edge technology solutions designed to cover all retail challenges and opportunities of today.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a tenacious commitment to prioritization.
- You have a passion to deliver working software to meet the needs of SPS Commerce’s customers and partners.
- You can engage equally well in the technical details and the broader business narrative.
- Convey Product Vision created by Product Management to the Agile Software Engineering team by creating User stories.
- Develop a deep understanding of how we can better service customer and internal customers through new features or products.
- Responsible for defining and building strategy around both user and decision maker personas
- Design high quality specifications and acceptance criteria that meet the team’s definition of ready.
- Own, prioritize, and groom the product backlog.
- Prioritize tradeoffs, clarify requirements and work to drive user stories to acceptance per the definition of done throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate and communicate daily with the software engineering team including participation in agile ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Review Retrospective and Daily Stand-up meetings.
- Drive Sprint and Release Planning Goals in collaboration with Engineering Lead.
- Use analytics platforms to track KPIs.
What experience and skills do I need?
- You have technical chops and an appetite to learn which includes a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You have experience or demonstrate an extreme passion for defining product vision and go-to-market for B2B products.
- You are passionate for Agile and Lean values.
- You know all about the value proposition of rapid prototyping and development through iterations.
- Hands on experience working with, building or using analytics products.